Saturday, August 31, 2013

VeganMofo

Still feeling pretty new in this amazing world of blogging, I didn't feel that I had what it takes to commit to VeganMofo, a month-long celebration of vegan food.

VeganMofo is Vegan Month of Food. 

Bloggers from all over the world will spend the month of September writing as much as they can about recipes, dishes they love, vegan food items they love and places they love to go to get amazing vegan food. Now this is not the official definition of Vegan Mofo but I think this is the general idea.

I didn't sign up for this because with work, home, etc I can barely get two blog posts out a week. But starting September 1st, I am going to give it a shot. I'm going to try to write as often as I can about what to me is the best part of being vegan: vegan food.

If you would like to know more about VeganMofo, check out this link:  http://www.veganmofo.com/about/ On this same page you can connect with all of the bloggers writing for VeganMofo.

I am super excited!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment