Thursday, May 28, 2015

Random acts of kindness

I know that I don't need to tell anyone who reads this blog about suffering. Whether human suffering or animal suffering, most folks who connect with us actively work to end suffering in the world.

As you know, I am in Austin, Texas for the third Vida Vegan Con and I am super stoked.

Yet if one watches any news here, there is a huge reminder that due to floods and storms, hundreds are suffering. Over a dozen have been killed in Texas and the flood devastation is mind blowing.

As I get ready to go for a run I am thinking of what kind act or acts I can do today.

And I wanted to see if we could make this a group effort.

Together we are so much stronger.

How about it? Will you join me and practice a random act (or acts!) of kindness today? 

I will let you know what I decide to do. Please let me know what you decide.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for doing what you do to make the world a better place for all living beings.



1 comment: