Monday, July 22, 2013

Your favorite message t-shirt

My dear friend Josh wearing Herbivore's t-shirt, and one of my faves.
After being really good at keeping my t-shirt collection to one drawer and donating lots of them to non-profits, I am in the market for a new t-shirt. To be clear, it could be a used t-shirt, just thinking that if you have a favorite t-shirt you won't want to give it to me.

I would like to wear this new t-shirt on vacation which is starting this week. That's not going to happen, so it will be added to the shirts I wear all of the time during the summer and at the gym.

I like message shirts. My current favorite t-shirts include:

Mercy For Animals

Think Green. Go Veg. (PETA)

Marriage is so gay.

Love conquers hate.

Vegan.

Only Kale can save us.

Bullies suck.

You get the idea. I would love examples from all of you of what your favorite message shirt is. Sure, I can go online and search for days. Or I can go to our blog family and ask you, hence this post. A photo of the t-shirt would be awesome, as would a photo of you wearing the t-shirt. If that's not possible, just what the t-shirt says and where I can purchase one would be great.

Also, if you have a favorite t-shirt (or ladies, if your boyfriend or closest male friend does) and it's a size large and no longer fits or you want a new one, send it to me!

Thanks everyone. I can't wait to see your faves!

3 comments:

  1. I love your "compassion is invincible" T! I have also been getting really into message wear. I used to loathe wearing T shirts b/c they were pretty much all unisex, and that just doesn't work for me. I have picked up a couple of good ones lately:
    The latest one from CAAN, https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/66706_10200259530835611_862348884_n.jpg
    Compassion Co "VEGAN"
    Herbivore's "Herbivore" (Like Michael's)
    And Un-Herd's "We're all in this together"
    One of my all time fave's is "Tofu Never Screams" by Hungry Knife!
    I'll keep you in mind for size lg message wear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the "Only Kale Can Save Us Now" shirt from Herbivore too, and I love it. I also love Herbivore's "Eat Like You Give a Damn" tee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the "Only Kale Can Save Us Now" shirt from Herbivore too! Also both my children have the "Bacon Had a Mom" shirts!

    ReplyDelete