Monday, December 29, 2014

My 14 faves of '14: #12






Native Foods is a definite for my list of faves for '14!

Two and a half years ago there were no Native Foods in Colorado. Now there are five!

Including one in our hometown of Lakewood!

Plus, the newest just opened in downtown Denver, just a few blocks from where I work!

We LOVE Native Foods. Not only do they have amazing vegan food, they are also quite philanthropic. They have national dining out days for Surfrider Foundation, Mercy for Animals and Farm Sanctuary! Love all three of those groups.

Of course I can't mention Native Foods without letting you know that my all-time favorite dish there is the Soul Bowl!


I also would like to give a big shout out to the Native Foods in Encinitas, CA. LOVE them!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe I've never been there? I have friends posting photos from Native Foods all the time on Instagram and it just makes me wonder, "Why have I not been there yet?" I have to visit soon!

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete